Pure Chat review
Learn about Pure Chat's two live chat solutions and find out how they can be tailored to meet the needs of SMEs.
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
If your business needs flexible live chat software for its website, then Pure Chat is worth considering. You can choose between two customisable plans that can meet the needs of your company as it grows. And you can start with a free 30-day trial.
Use this guide to get clued up on Pure Chat's two core plans, and compare them side-by-side quickly.
What is Pure Chat and how does it work?
PureChat is a live chat and helpdesk software that offers a fast and cost-effective way to reach your website visitors and customers. Its has two key plans – Growth and PRO – that are set up to meet the requirements of SMEs in any sector.
The flexible software allows you to track who's visiting your website, and you can start real-time conversations with multiple users at once. Plus, you can make the most of a range of other helpful features.
If you decide to join PureChat, simply visit the brand's website, click on "Start your free trial!" and the rest should take just a few minutes.
Once you've activated your account, you'll get a clear dashboard where you can see incoming chats, view your past conversations with customers, manage team members, create reports and more.
What features are offered by Pure Chat?
- Range of customisations. Pure Chat lets you edit parts of its platform to fit the look and feel of your company's brand. You can schedule the hours that your live chat will be available, and you can set up canned responses for times when you're offline. Another cool feature is the ability to create forms that your visitors will be able to complete.
- Integrations. Pure chat is cloud-based, meaning it won't require extra hardware to be installed on-site. To add the software to your website, you can directly copy and paste the HTML code or simply use plugins on platforms you already have, such as WordPress or Shopify.
- SMS notifications. Your operators can be notified of chat requests via text. Get up to 1,000 messages with the PRO plan.
- Analytics. You'll have the chance to facilitate better conversations with Pure Chat's real-time visitor analytics and contact history data. These can be really useful tools for your business' marketing.
- Customer service. Support is available via email which you may find is most responsive during US business hours. Also, some training documents and a blog are available online if you need further assistance.
Pure Chat plans and pricing
Pure Chat offers two core paid-for plans. Its Growth plan costs $39 USD per month, while its PRO package is $79 USD monthly. These costs are billed annually.
Both plans include the following:
- Unlimited chat and chat history transcripts
- Canned responses, for frequently asked questions
- Chat notifications
- Widget customisations
- Mobile app for iOS / Android
- File transfers
- Visitor tracking, reports & analytics
- Customer support
Let's take a look at the points of comparison between the Growth and PRO plans.
|Monthly cost||$39 USD||$79 USD|
|Remove Pure Chat branding?||No||Yes|
|Cost to add more operators||$13 p/m||$8 p/m|
Please note that all figures are stated as US dollars and were correct as of 20 September 2020.
Pros and cons
- 30-day free trial
- Easy-to-use software
- Strong customisations and a host of features
- You can find cheaper plans elsewhere. For example, MyLiveChat's paid-for deals start from $15 USD
While you may pay a bit more for live chat solutions with Pure Chat compared to other live chat software on the market, many business owners will feel the quality range of features is worth the extra investment. What's more, you can take advantage of a 30-day trial before having to make a decision on whether Pure Chat is the right fit for your company.
More guides on Finder
Find out what it costs to be a LawLive member and what document templates are available.
Oppo Watch review
Despite its obvious copying of Apple's Watch design, Oppo's Watch delivers the goods if you're keen on an Android Wear watch to cover the smartphone basics in a stylish way.
We take a closer look at the features and pricing of payroll platform Gusto — is it the right choice for your business?
Ordoro inventory management
Ordoro offers inventory solutions that are especially useful for e-commerce and dropshipping companies.
QR code software
Here's everything to keep in mind when choosing QR code software to meet the needs of your business.
TradeGecko inventory review
TradeGecko offers inventory management solutions that are suited to meet the needs of wholesale businesses and e-commerce companies.
MyLiveChat offers a total of five plans that could meet your needs as your SME grows.
inFlow Inventory review
If your SME needs to streamline its inventory and order management processes, inFlow Inventory is a great option to consider.
Review: CoinField cryptocurrency exchange
Learn more about the CoinField cryptocurrency exchange in this review.
EPOS | Sennheiser GSP 602 gaming headset review
The GSP 602 is a great-sounding stereo gaming headset that doesn't quite justify its premium price tag.
Ask an Expert