Calling all digital marketers who know how to build a website and grow traffic and revenues.
A finder.com.au ‘Publisher’ has a wide range of skills in the areas of internet marketing, search engine optimisation, coding, copywriting, monetisation and project management. Your work will always differ from day-to-day but your prime responsibility is to grow your assigned website’s traffic and revenues.
Areas of responsibility
- PR - Help drive the PR objectives and achieve the coverage and results for the website.
- Technology - Help drive the objectives and brief technology projects
- Content publishing - editing, writing and managing writing teams
- Traffic generation - Drive and grow the Traffic of the website
- Conversion rate optimisation - Improve the conversion rate of the website
- Commercialisation & partnership management - Work with your partners to increase revenues on the business
- Product knowledge - strong knowledge of products within the market to ensure that our comparisons and guides are market leading
- Customer service - Manage any customer enquiries and draw insights to improve user experience
- Search engine marketing - Optimise the website to ensure we are constantly improving and ranking highly in natural search engine rankings
Who are we looking for:
- Someone who knows how to build and grow a website and make an online business work.
- Generalist internet marketer, publisher of content and manager of website.
- Preferably 2+ years experience in internet publishing
- HTML, CSS basic content markup
- Briefing of technical product improvements
- Basic image editing & Photoshop skills
The following is a list of the type of work you will perform:
- Content publishing - writing and editing both new and existing content
- Managing the implementation of company strategies to grow the website
- Implement online marketing campaigns
- Brief and develop innovative technologies that help finder.com.au generate more traffic and profit.
- Analyse and Report on performance of products to your Manager where required
- Hire contractors to bring in expert skills on contracts where required e.g. Advanced SEO, Social media, database building, growth hackers, content writers, designers, developers, etc.
- Autonomous project implementation and management - It is expected that you don’t need hand holding and are self motivated
- Reporting & management of key targets - Your performance will be measured on reaching and exceeding these targets and the impact to profit your projects deliver.
Whats it like to work at finder.com.au?
Working in our modern open office right in the heart of the city, you'll have access to our ‘Happiness Kitchen’ which is always stocked with plenty of food, snacks, fresh fruit and our ‘InfiniFridge’. We'll give you dual 27" monitors as well as your choice of PC or Mac. finder.com.au provides breakfast and lunch options for everyone everyday that are healthy and on Wednesday’s we have fresh juice day!
You will be immersed in a lively and stimulating environment where everyone is driven by the common denominator of being number one in our market.
- We believe in constant improvement and will provide you with training courses.
- We run regular internal training courses from experts in the company that will teach you new skills.
To apply, send an email to email@example.com with your resume, a short cover letter outlining some past projects you're proud of and answers to the following questions:
- If you were an entrepreneur, who would you be?
- What is the percentage of space the finder.com.au logo takes up on its homepage above the fold?
- What are the hex colours of the 2 finder.com.au blues?
- How many piano tuners are there in Australia?
- Which website do you think has some of the most engaging and high converting content?
- Write a headline to sell travel insurance
- How would you go about marketing ski travel insurance online?
- How would you drive traffic to a website about seniors travel insurance?
- What is your superpower? (i.e. your best strength)
- Why do you want to work for finder.com.au?
Simply mention "trampolines" in your subject line to immediately go to the next round.