Double Fine shows off first playable level of Psychonauts 2
It's still early days, but the game is looking pretty slick already.
In keeping with Double Fine's transparent approach to game development, the studio has released a new video showing off the first playable section of its highly anticipated comedic platformer Psychonauts 2.
The ever-lovable Tim Schafer stresses that the game is still very much in a pre-alpha state, with nothing final in the build that he's showing off. Nevertheless, the game looks fantastic already, with bigger, more-detailed environments than its predecessor along with an intriguing experience system and a raft of new psychic abilities Raz can use to get around the world.
In other adventure game news, footage of a prototype version of The Witcher recently surfaced.
Find the best price on the latest games
Every week, finder compares prices on the latest games from Australia's leading retailers. Clicking the link in the comparison table will take you directly to the item's product page on the retailer's website. finder receives a small percentage when you purchase a game via finder's price comparison.
Bookmark our guide if you're looking to buy games for the cheapest price in Australia.
You can also sign up to Game Finder's RSS feed for alerts on the latest game price comparisons.
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits