Complete list of PSVR Aim compatible games
The PlayStation VR's Aim controller is not just for Farpoint. Here's all the games you can use your new peripheral with.
Impulse Games' Farpoint is the PSVR's first big shooter and with it comes an appropriately awesome gun peripheral, the PlayStation VR Aim Controller. Luckily, good guy PlayStation doesn't expect you to fork out the dosh for an Aim Controller only to use it with one game. PlayStation has announced 4 more games that will take advantage of the controller.
PSVR owners will also be able to utilise their new gear with: Sci-fi shooter Rom: Extraction, horror The Brookhaven Experience, zombie shooter Arizona Sunshine and the unfortunately named Dick Wilde.
Here's the full list:
- Farpoint (17 May 2017)
- Rom: Extraction (coming soon)
- The Brookhaven Experiment (Aim compatibility coming 6 June 2017)
- Dick Wilde (coming soon)
- Arizona Sunshine (June 2017)
- Humble Classics Return Bundle: Where the best deals are
- Old Aussie rivalries live on in upcoming esports league
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?