Complete list of PSVR Aim compatible games
The PlayStation VR's Aim controller is not just for Farpoint. Here's all the games you can use your new peripheral with.
Impulse Games' Farpoint is the PSVR's first big shooter and with it comes an appropriately awesome gun peripheral, the PlayStation VR Aim Controller. Luckily, good guy PlayStation doesn't expect you to fork out the dosh for an Aim Controller only to use it with one game. PlayStation has announced 4 more games that will take advantage of the controller.
Farpoint + Aim Controller $131.69
PSVR owners will also be able to utilise their new gear with: Sci-fi shooter Rom: Extraction, horror The Brookhaven Experience, zombie shooter Arizona Sunshine and the unfortunately named Dick Wilde.
Here's the full list:
- Farpoint (17 May 2017)
- Rom: Extraction (coming soon)
- The Brookhaven Experiment (Aim compatibility coming 6 June 2017)
- Dick Wilde (coming soon)
- Arizona Sunshine (June 2017)
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits