ProNovate Novated Lease review
Choose from a number of post-lease options
If you need access to a car but want to avoid the costs of ownership, a car lease can give you straightforward access to the vehicle of your choice. With a novated car lease, you use your pre-tax salary to make lease repayments, letting you save on tax as well. You will need to have your employer agree to the lease and will have to remain employed during the lease term.
With access to a large network of dealerships and suppliers, and bulk buying power, ProNovate can help source the car you need. You can choose a new or used car and cover all running costs under one monthly repayment.
How does a novated lease from ProNovate work?
Once you have decided on a lease, you will need to contact ProNovate to begin your application. ProNovate allows you to select your vehicle from a dealer, auction, private seller or interstate, and can help save on the price of the car using an established network of suppliers. You can also choose to refinance your existing car to get access to the ProNovate Car Care Plan.
You repay the lease on a monthly basis using your pre-tax salary, which is organised with your employer. Your immediate family can also use the car and you can upgrade to a new vehicle at any time. Once the lease term ends, you can either buy the vehicle or return it to the leaser with no ongoing costs or obligation.
What features are on offer?
- Complete vehicle management. ProNovate can cover all associated and ongoing running costs under the Car Care plan, including insurance, fuel and maintenance, and you can track your usage via comprehensive online reports.
- Simple monthly payment. You will make a regular fixed repayment that covers the lease and any additional running costs.
- Extend your lease. Once your lease term ends, you can release the same car at a lower rate.
- Purchase and trade-in option. You also have the ability to buy the car at the end of the lease term by paying the residual value, or return it with no ongoing obligation to avoid the costs of depreciation. You can also trade it in when you lease a new car or sell it and keep any tax-free profit.
- Redundancy insurance option. You can choose to get insurance in case you lose your job or are made redundant during the lease term.
How much does the lease cost?
The cost of the lease will depend on the type of vehicle, the lease term and any additional running costs, such as insurance, registration, fuel and maintenance. Your monthly payment will incorporate all additional costs and will therefore vary on your usage of the vehicle.
You will also pay an establishment fee and a small maintenance fee as part of your lease agreement.
How to apply for the ProNovate novated lease
If you wish to apply for a lease with ProNovate, you can click “Go To Site” above and follow the instructions to start your application. You have to provide your name and contact details to begin the process. You can apply online or by phone, and will also need to provide further personal and financial details as part of the application process.
If you’re looking for a flexible novated lease that gives you a number of post-lease options, ProNovate may have you covered. You can make simple repayments and then re-lease, buy out, trade-in or sell your vehicle at the end of the lease. You should always research multiple options before making a decision on the novated lease product that suits your needs.
Compare car loan providers
Car Loan OffersImportant Information*
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
A low minimum borrowing amount of $2,000 that you can use to purchase a new car or one up to two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.69% p.a.
Take advantage of a competitive rate, pre-approval and no early repayment fees when you finance a car under two years old.
You'll receive a fixed rate from 4.99% p.a.
A larger loan of $5,000 or more to help you buy a new or used car. 5-hour pre approval available and no ongoing fees.
You'll receive a fixed rate of 4.99% p.a.
Purchase a new or used car up to 2 years old and benefit from a fixed rate and no monthly fees. Pre-approval available within 5 business hours.