As our business continues to grow we're looking to take on a business analysis intern to assist our product management and marketing team with analysis and reporting. You will help our team in analysing projects to improve the website's conversion rate and grow traffic. If your internship experience is a success, there's a good possibility of being offered a full-time position after graduation.
Some of the key day-to-day activities include:
- Assist in analysing feasibility of website development and technology implementations
- Assist with writing functional specifications
- Review website analytics and compile internal product management performance reports
- Assist with monthly and long-term goal planning and innovation
The role would ideally suit someone studying a business degree who wants to gain some practical technology and web experience. Having also studied engineering/computer science would be an asset but is not required.
finder.com.au is one of Australia's biggest networks of personal finance comparison websites. With a complex IT-infrastructure and a big focus on fast growth and innovation in our design and technology department, there is no doubt you can learn a lot from an internship with us.
We're looking for someone who has:
- High ambitions
- Natural attention to detail and high standards to "a job well done"
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- A great attitude and team player mentality
- Tech savvy-ness
- Achieved or pursuing a business or engineering degree
- Ability to work at least 20h/week for a minimum of 3 months
The position is unpaid but will include lunch, snacks and all the beverages you can drink from our 'Infini-Fridge'! Travel costs can be covered upon request. The role will be based in our Sydney CBD office.
finder.com.au is a young, vibrant company made up of a dynamic and engaged team. We were recently rewarded as top 50 in The Australian Anthill Cool Company Awards. At finder.com.au, we want to be better and we want everyone else to find better too.
If you think you have the skills and passion necessary to fill this internship, please write in confidence to Katrine Steenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, please provide:
- A personal note as to why you would want to work with us at finder.com.au.
(PLEASE, NO agencies!)
(PLEASE, NO agencies!)