ProBikeKit is an Australian retailer providing avid cyclists with the most innovative and versatile riding gear.
ProBikeKit is the leading bike-kit provider for cyclists around the world, offering an extensive range of products through its easy-to-use online shop. ProBikeKit carries more than 180 brands and thousands of kit items to enhance your cycling experience. Whether you need a compression shirt, new frame, wheel bag or bottle cage, ProBikeKit supplies several products to choose from.
ProBikeKit promo codes and discount vouchers for August 2018
How do I use my ProBikeKit promo code?
- Check out the promo codes from ProBikeKit and select one, which will automatically redirect you to the ProBikeKit home page.
- Browse through the wide range of ProBikeKit products available.
- To select an item you wish to acquire, click on the "Buy" button.
- You can add more items to your basket or proceed to "View Basket" to review your purchase and select your preferred shipping option.
- When ready to checkout, click the ‘View Basket’ option and enter your promo code in the space available where it states "Got a discount code? Enter it here" then click "Add".
- If you are using your PayPal account to purchase your order, click the yellow PayPal button beneath the "Go to Checkout" icon.
- Enter your billing information to finalise your purchase.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully used your promo codes on your ProBikeKit purchase.
Pros and Cons of ProBikeKit
- High-quality products and services. Probikekit carries top-of-the-line brands from Italy, Belgium and the UK. Its customer service team responds promptly to any questions or concerns.
- Wide product selection and price options. Probikekit provides a huge selection of bike accessories and kit supplies. It offers options for every budget, plus regular sales and discounts to help you save.
- Free shipping. Free standard delivery is available on all Australian orders over $60.
- No online chat. There is no online chat option for customers seeking immediate assistance.
Shipping guide for ProBikeKit
ProBikeKit dispatches orders to more than 100 countries, with standard Australian delivery from $6.99. Orders over $60 are shipped for free. There is an option for tracked Australian delivery, with prices starting from $19.99.
ProBikeKit estimates delivery in Australia at four to ten working days. For information on approximate receipt of orders in other areas, contact ProBikeKit’s customer service.
Refunds, exchanges and returns with ProBikeKit
For cancellation of orders, contact ProBikeKit as quickly as possible because once the order has been dispatched from the warehouse, you will have to wait until you receive it and process it through the company’s returns procedure.
Returns must be unopened and made within 30 days of receipt. Damaged or defective items are exempted from the unopened policy. ProBikeKit’s returns policy requires a Return Authorisation Number, which will be sent to your email.
About ProBikeKit and its history
Founded in the early 1990s by a group of passionate and committed cyclists, ProBikeKit’s mission is to provide cycling enthusiasts with the finest quality road kits in the world. For two decades, the team has slowly built partnerships with designers from Italy and Belgium. As a result, ProBikeKit has attained worldwide recognition for its quality products.