If you are looking for a way to make someone feel extra special, getting a card from Print on Wood may be the answer.
Print on Wood customises their offers for every customer. They offer a wide range of printing processes including screen, offset, and flatbed printing. As a result, you get the best of everything in one place. The timber products are cut to achieve an elegant finish.
A product from Print on Wood as a gift is sure to make anyone feel special. You can also order business cards, bookmarks, and other types of wood products from the company. There are a wide range of designs you can choose from. Each order can be completed within five business days. If you need the product sooner, all you need to do is ask.
Current Print on Wood coupon codes
Top picks from Print on Wood
How do I use my Print on Wood coupon code?
- Look through the list of available promo codes from Print on Wood and choose one that you’d like to use.
- Click on the code to copy it and be redirected to the Print on Wood website.
- Once on the site, browse through the products and when you find an item that you’d like to buy, click “Add to Cart”.
- You can go to the Shopping Cart page to pay for the items.
- This page will have a section where you can paste the promo code as below.
- Paste the promo code that you’ve selected and click “apply”.
- Congratulations! You just got a discount for this purchase.
Pros and cons of Print on Wood
- Innovative product. Having a business card or greeting card that is printed on wood is an interesting concept. The company also uses a variety of printing methods.
- Product shipped within ten days. After the company receives your approval, it takes them approximately ten days to complete your order. This is a reasonable turnaround for the service they provide.
- Personalised service. Expect excellent customer service from Print on Wood. The company personalises everything for each customer.
- No refund after final proof. Due to the fact that each product is customised to the customer, Print on Wood does not offer refunds after you have approved the final proof.
Shipping guide for Print on Wood
Print on Wood ships the products within ten days of receiving the customer’s approval for the artwork and payment. All packages will be delivered by Australia Post. International shipping can also be arranged but you need to contact them beforehand to discuss your requirements.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Print on Wood
Because each order is customised, no refund will be processed if you have approved the artwork. The company does not take responsibility for ‘change of mind’ reasons. They simply print what was given by the customer and approved. However, if the mistake lies with the company, Print on Wood takes full responsibility and will remedy the mistake. They can also provide the refund if you prefer.
About Print on Wood and its history
Print on Wood goes back to basics (back to 400 million years actually) when past generations discovered the power of wood. The company prints business cards, greeting cards, envelopes, bookmarks, and other products on wood. The wood stands out from ordinary paper. It is a great way to make recipients feel special.