Princess Cruises: Up to 30% off New Zealand sails
The Easter bunny has arrived early for keen cruisers who want to "hop" over to New Zealand.
Eyeing a cruise getaway to visit our neighbours in New Zealand?
The cards are in your favour right now because Princess Cruises is celebrating the Easter season with sails of up to 30% off to New Zealand.
Sailings depart from Sydney or Melbourne and vary from 11 to 13 night outings. The earliest trips set sail in October 2018 with the latest pulling up anchor in April 2018.
Sample cruises in the sale include:
- New Zealand Cruise Sydney Roundtrip: Sail on the Sun Princess from Sydney calling into the Dunedin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and more over 12 nights. Prices start from $1,990 per person and includes free onboard credit of up to $85, plus half price deposits.
- New Zealand from Melbourne: 13-night sail on the Golden Princess from Melbourne calling into Auckland, Tauranga, Gisborne, Akaroa and more. Prices start from $2,200 per person and is perfect for families.
- Panoramas of New Zealand: 12-night sail on the Sun Princess from Sydney through Bay of Islands, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington and Christchurch. Prices start from $1,800 per person.
Optimally timed, summer is one of the best times to cruise New Zealand's waters and fjords as the weather is warm and the sailing conditions are pleasant.
And at as little as $1,600 per person for 12 night stays, you're looking at $134 per day for board, meals, entertainment and views.
For more details or to enquire about cabins visit CruiseAway online.
This sale ends 29 March 2018.
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?