Princess cruises sale: Up to 50% off trips and up to $600 onboard credit going now
See the wonders of the world with Princess' Cruise Wonders sale.
Carnival Australia, representing Princess Cruises and others, has announced its commitment to helping Queensland recover from Cyclone Debbie. You can get involved too, simply by taking a cruise, kicking back and having a great time, and to make it a lot easier and cheaper, Princess Cruises is now running a Cruise Wonders of the world sale, heading to Queensland and beyond.
With this deal you can get up to 50% off cruise prices, and up to $300 air credit by booking a flight to your departure port through Princess Cruises EZair. Princess has negotiated low airfares to departure ports and many more benefits. With the bonus onboard credit, you might even come out ahead on select fares by taking a flight.
The Cruise Wonders trips include plenty of destinations in Queensland, the rest of Australia and all around the world. It runs until April 30, but rooms might get booked out before then.
A small sample of the fares you can find, to give you an idea of the range of options on sale, is:
- 4 day roundtrip out of Brisbane to top spots in the area - from $599.
- 3 days from Sydney to Melbourne - from $399
- 12 day roundtrip from Sydney through New Caledonia and Vanuatu, with $200 EZair onboard credit - from $1,349
- 35 day roundtrip out of Sydney, through Brisbane and then all the top South Pacific destinations, including Fiji, Samoa, Tahiti, top ports all around Hawaii and more, plus $600 onboard credit with EZair - from $6,019
- 50 days from Sydney to London, through Brisbane, Indonesia, Singapore, Jordan (so you can see Petra on the way!), Italy, Greece, Portugal, Spain, and many more with $600 onboard credit with EZair credit - from $11,799