Princess Cruises sale: Up to $4,500 off fares and up to $400 in onboard credit
Cruises around the world just got Twice as Nice.
Luxurious and relaxing, Princess Cruises provide the ultimate getaway and now you can sail away for cheaper with the cruise line's latest Twice as Nice sale. Launch fares have been slashed by up to 30%, saving you up to $4,500.
You can get pretty much anywhere for less, with destinations including Australia, New Zealand, the South Pacific, Asia and Europe all on sale. Each room booked also comes with bonus onboard credit, with the amount increasing according to class. Book an interior or oceanview room and you can get up to $200 bonus credit. Book a balcony, mini-suite or suite and you can get up to $400 credit.
This credit offer is only available for cruises of five days or more, so choose your cruise wisely to reap the benefits. It's also worth noting that different cruises will reward you with different credit amounts, with the minimum being $50 credit per stateroom on shorter cruises.
To give you an idea of what to expect, some trips that have been slashed this month include:
- 6-day Tasmania roundtrip from Sydney: Rooms from $999, minimum of $50 bonus credit.
- 11-day Southeast Asia roundtrip from Singapore: Rooms from $1,799, minimum of US$50 bonus credit.
- 22-day Asia and Australia trip from Sydney to Tokyo: Rooms from $2,899, minimum of $100 bonus credit.
- 15-day Panama Canal ocean-to-ocean trip from Los Angeles to Fort Lauderdale: Rooms from $2,054, minimum of US$75 bonus credit.
- 21-day Mediterranean collection roundtrip from Athens: Rooms from $4,769, minimum of US$100 bonus credit.
This offer ends 31 August 2017 unless sold out prior and is available on cruises from 2017-2018.
The last notable Princess Cruises sale was for Mothers Day, where trips were discounted similarly, with 30% off cruises and bonus credit starting at $200. So while this deal doesn't drop the dollar any further, it remains on par with some of Princess's better sales.
Book: Search for and book cruises directly with Princess Cruises online.
- Up to $600 onboard spending money plus just $99 deposits with P&O Cruises
- Up to 40% off sailings in the Princess Love Boat Sale
- Celebrity Cruises’ Alaska sale boasts up to $900 off, plus free perks
- Carnival Wave sale from $400: Up to $800 off, half price deposits and cabin upgrades
- Azamara and Norwegian launch Buy One, Get One Half Off cruise offers