Princess Cruises Sale: Up to $3,000 off cruises and $1,000 off flights
Great deals on unforgettable journeys in a new piece of the world.
Princess Cruises is having a huge sale on both cruises and airfares so you can explore a new piece of the world.
Four-time winners of the best cruise line in the world, Princess Cruises' Pick Your Piece of the World sale runs until 30 April, bringing with it big savings of up to $3,000 on cruises and up to $1,000 on airfares.
There is an incredibly wide range of destinations on sale including all the usual Australian favourites like Australian coastline cruises from $600, South Pacific getaways and New Zealand trips from $1,400, as well as a selection of much further-flung spots that are typically much harder to reach from Australia.
The best deal we found is for the Scandinavia and Russia Cocktail cruise from Copenhagen from $1,849. Save up to 44% on this 11-night cruise through the best of Denmark, Russia, Estonia, Finland and more.
Here are some of our other top picks around the world:
- 7-night Northbound Voyage of the Glaciers from $1,149: Tick Alaska off your bucketlist with a visit to the beautiful fjords over 7 nights.
- Andes and South America from Santiago to Los Angeles from $2,529: Journey through Chile, Peru, Costa Rica, Nicaragua and Mexico for 16 nights.
- Vietnam Cruise from Hong Kong to Singapore from $718: Visit China, Vietnam and Singapore over 6 days.
- Trail Western Mediterranean from Athens to Rome from $2,725: 14 nights exploring Santorini, Kotor, Barcelona, Naples & other European gems.
- The 8-night Gems of Japan cruise from $1,039: Save up to 46% on this cruise to Ishinomaki, Akita and Kagoshima.
- Thailand and Malaysia from Singapore Return from $759: Spend 6 days exploring 4 ports.
The airfare saving is per stateroom applies to the first two passengers in a stateroom. For full terms and conditions and book your spot head to Cruise Away.
The Pick Your Piece of the World sale is available until 30 April unless sold out prior.