Princess Cruises named the best cruise line of 2017
Taking out the competition four years in a row.
This is the fourth time the luxury line has won this title at the awards, so it's obviously doing something right. With luxurious offerings like the Ocean Medallion, which is an electronic medallion dedicated to creating a more seamless on-board experience by helping you navigate the ship, locate your friends and more as well as personalised celebratory packages and consistently spectacular sales, it's definitely not doing anything wrong.
Naturally, this was not the only award Princess took during the night. It was also named the Best Cruise Line for First-Time Cruisers and won the Best Product award for its Ultimate Balcony Dining experience.
It was also shortlisted for the Best Value for Money, Best for Families, Best for Food, Best for Entertainment and Best for Onboard Activities.
Oh well, guess you can't win 'em all. But with the Australian cruise season heating up next month, you can cruise with the best. Head to the Princess Cruises website to see where you could sail off with the number one cruise line in the world.
- 5 Boxing Day cruise deals to get you excited for 2021 and 2022 [Updated]
- Score $1 deposits with this P&O Cruises sale
- 6 best Black Friday cruise deals that can save Australians the big bucks
- This P&O 5-day flash sale is just what we’ve been waiting for
- Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale