Princess Cruises 7 day sale: Cruises up to 40% off
Super savings for escapes near and far.
The Princess Cruises 7 day sale starts on 20 October, and runs until 26 October, bringing with it big savings of up to 40% off on select cruises from Australia.
These savings are available on top of other discounts, with the cheapest of the bunch being a whopping 74% off, between the last minute room-filler sale and this 7 day discount. If you're after a luxurious Princess cruise, the next 7 days might be the perfect time to go bargain hunting.
Cruises on sale are for a range of upcoming dates, as well as departures throughout 2018. Just explore the Princess Cruises range at Cruiseaway and you're sure to find something.
- 3 night Australian coast cruise from $399: Travel from Sydney to Melbourne in comfort and style
- 6 night round trip from Sydney to Tasmania from $909: Spend 6 nights away and see Tasmania's best spots in the company of amenities like an included 24-hour buffet.
- 10 night round trip from Singapore from $1,624: Travel in luxury on the Sapphire Princess, on a roundtrip from Singapore to destinations in Bali, Malaysia and Thailand. If you're not in Sydney, it might well end up being cheaper to fly to Singapore for a cruise instead.
- 12 night Kiwi expedition from $2,000: Cruise from Sydney to New Zealand and back. You're looking at two days at sea on either end, and a nonstop trip of New Zealand's finest spots each day in the middle, taking in Auckland, Tauranga, Napier, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Fjordland before heading home.
- 14 nights in Fiji and the South Pacific from $2,310: Head to the Isle of Pines, Mystery Island, Dravuni, Suva, Savusavu, Lautoka and Nouméa on a round trip out of Sydney.
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes