These codes for travel engine Priceline.com will help you find a bargain on your flights, hotels and rental car reservations.
Priceline is a US-based travel search and reservation tool that makes it easy to find, compare and book flights, hotels, rental cars, cruises and holiday packages online.
It offers a range of saving opportunities and deals for users, including Express Deals and a Name Your Own Price bidding option.
Priceline.com promo codes and coupons
|Up to 60% off select deals||
|Valid for travel on select dates. Enjoy up to 60% off on hotels, cars, flights, packages and cruises deals. T&C's apply.||
What can I book with Priceline.com?
Priceline.com Review | Pros and Cons
- Name Your Own Price feature. Enter the features of your dream hotel room and your price to bid on a room and save up to 60%.
- Express deals. Click “Express Deals” when searching for a hotel or package to display and browse last minute deals on accommodation.
- Best price guarantee. Priceline will refund 100% of your booking cost if you find the same service for a cheaper price and 200% if you booked an Express Deal and find the same service for a cheaper price.
- Priceline app. Download the free booking app to search for, compare and book travel services while you’re on the move.
- Prices in USD only. Australian users will need to calculate the prices in Australian dollars before they book since prices are displayed in US dollars only.
How does the Priceline.com Name Your Own Price and bidding system work?
The Name Your Own Price feature is similar to an online auction for hotel rooms. You can enter your destination, travel dates, star rating, and the price you would like to pay for your hotel room per night.
Enter your payment information and if your price is accepted, your card will be charged immediately and your booking will be confirmed. The exact hotel room you have booked will not be visible until after confirmation.
What forms of payment does Priceline.com accept?
- American Express
What is the Priceline.com cancellation policy?
Priceline is a search engine used to browse and book travel services,so all cancellation fees are applied by the provider. Detailed terms and booking conditions, including cancellation fees will be displayed during the booking process. Reservations made using the Name Your Own Price feature are non-refundable and non-transferable. You cannot alter your reservation once it has been confirmed.