Just purchased the latest Samsung Smart TV? Why not make the most of it with Presto?
Netflix Australia might not have the most impressive collection of TV shows and movies, but it does have the added benefit of being compatible with just about any device you can think of. Meanwhile, Aussie competitors have had to play catch-up and are slowly rolling out their services to an expanding roster of gadgets. The latest addition to the Presto family is Samsung Smart TV. If you own a Samsung Smart TV or even if you’re considering purchasing one, download Presto’s free 60-day trial before it’s too late and get access to one of the most impressive libraries in Australian entertainment.Want all the TV shows and movies? You can get a free trial with each of the streaming internet tv providers below:
Which models let you watch Presto on Samsung Smart TVs?
Most Samsung Smart TVs manufactured after 2012 will be compatible with Presto’s services. Below is a complete list of Samsung Smart TVs that can stream Presto.
- 2012: E Series, All Sizes
- 2013: F Series, All Sizes
- 2014: H Series, All Sizes
Where can I download Presto for my Samsung Smart TV?
- Navigate to the Samsung Smart Hub Screen
- Select Samsung Apps
- In the Search field, type Presto
- Select the Presto App from the Search Results
- Click Download
- An Install will appear in the bottom corner of your screen, click OK
- Wait until the download has finished
- Once the download is complete open the Presto app
- You should be directed to the Sign In page. If not, select the Settings tab at the top of the screen
- Select Sign In underneath Account Details
- If you’re not already subscribed to Presto, you will have a chance to visit the site and register. Save yourself some time and follow the link at the top of this page to register beforehand.
- Now that you’ve subscribed and are back in the Presto app, enter your email address and password in the fields shown.
- Congratulations, you’re now ready to start streaming Presto from your Samsung Smart TV.Your Samsung Smart TV is so smart that it will remember your login details, so you won’t have to go through this process again.