Serious about getting fit? Use these Premium Powders discount codes for nutritional supplements to support your diet.
Premium Powders discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
Popular Premium Powders coupon codes
|Last checked||Code description||Code|
|18 Apr 2019||Up to 50% off sale||********|
|18 Apr 2019||10% off your first order||********|
|18 Apr 2019||FREE shipping||********|
What do you need to know about Premium Powders?
Premium Powders is an Australian fitness and bodybuilding powder supplier. It offers protein powders, amino acid mixes, targeted bundles for particular goals like weight loss and more.
It sources, mixes and packages the powders in its own facility to ensure the highest quality standards are met. Premium Powders only uses natural flavours, colours, and doesn't use any fillers or thickeners.
Online shoppers will love the free shipping on orders over $150.
Featured Image Source: Instagram
Premium Powders review: Pros and Cons
- 10% off your first order. Sign up for news and receive 10% off your first order.
- Free shipping over $150. Orders over $150 are shipped for free Australia-wide.
- Flat rate shipping on smaller orders. A flat $6.90 shipping rate is applied to orders less than $150.
- Lay-by options. Choose Zip Pay or Afterpay at the checkout to pay for your order in interest-free instalments.
- Returns shipping applies. If you choose to return your new and unopened products within the month limit, you'll need to cover the return shipping costs.
How can I get free shipping for Premium Powders?
Orders over $150 are shipped for free Australia-wide. Orders less than $150 will have a flat rate $6.90 shipping charge applied. Shipping is made with Australia Post and Fastway Couriers. Delivery times depend on your location but most deliveries are made in one to five business days.
Which forms of payment does Premium Powders accept?
- Zip Pay
What is the Premium Powders returns policy?
You can return unopened, unused and unwanted products within one month. If you choose to make a return you'll have to cover the shipping costs yourself. If you think there's an issue with your purchase you should get in touch with customer service to arrange a refund or a replacement.