These codes will get you an instant discount on stylish, high-quality furniture and homewares from Pottery Barn.
Pottery Barn is an American-based high-end retailer of furniture and homewares, with several stores in Australia. It is well known for its designer lines, high quality materials and stylish products. Australian customers can choose to have their purchases delivered or to pick them up in store.
Pottery Barn promo codes and discounts
Bestselling products from Pottery Barn
Rugs & Windows
Pottery Barn Review | Pros and Cons
- Sign up and save 10%. Sign up for the Pottery Barn newsletter to save 10% on your next order.
- Gift cards available. Buy a gift you know they will love.
- Register for gifts. The gift registry function makes it easy to register for gifts for a wedding, birthday or other event.
- Local shipping. Australian customers are well served by a range of local shipping options, and the convenience of warehouse and store locations throughout Australia.
- Restocking fees apply. Returning furniture for reason of change of mind may incur a 20% restocking fee.
- Final sale items are not returnable. Items labelled “Final sale” cannot be returned for reason of change of mind.
How can I get Pottery Barn free shipping?
Pottery Barn offers three types of delivery, depending on the type of item you purchase. Small parcel delivery is made with Australia Post and is used for smaller items and homewares, standard delivery is available for small furniture and larger homewares and deluxe delivery with a freight partner is available for oversized items. Pick-up is available for free from stores Australia wide.
What forms of payment does Pottery Barn accept?
- Diners Club
- American Express
What is the Pottery Barn returns policy?
A seven-day return policy applies to change of mind furniture returns. All other products (such as homewares and decor) are returnable within 30 days of delivery. If you would like to make a return get in touch with customer service for a Returns number.