Posse discount codes and coupons March 2021
Vintage looks for modern women, designed to give you confidence and enhance your femininity. Get the look and save with our discount codes.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Posse discounts, promo codes, coupons and sales
What you need to know about Posse
Posse clothing is designed to tell a story. Each piece is intentionally designed and produced with integrity. Every step of the design process is thought out carefully. Unique premium quality garments are produced for you to treasure. The Posse woman is worldly, elegant and quietly confident. The look is unique and creative. There is free express shipping for all orders over $150 and discounts for first-time subscribers.
Posse review: Pros and cons
- Beautiful, elegant vintage clothing
- Unique pieces, designed for worldly women
- Free shipping on orders of $150 and above
- Returns must be sent within seven days of delivery
- Live chat is not 24/7
How can I get free shipping at Posse?
Posse offers free express shipping within Australia for all orders over $150.
How do I use my Finder discount code?
- Browse through the range of finder.com.au coupon codes.
- When you find a code you want to use, click on it to reveal the code, then click "copy".
- Paste your code at the retailer's checkout once you have finished shopping for your coupon to be applied.
Which forms of payment does Posse accept?
- Google Pay
- Sezzle Pay Later
What is the Posse returns policy?
Posse encourages you to return your item if it is not correct and then place a new order for your selected item. Returns are to be sent within seven days of delivery. Customers must pay for return shipping costs.
Items must be return in original condition, be unused and have return tags attached. Returns are accepted subject to the team's discretion. Items purchased through Afterpay are not eligible for a refund – they are eligible for online store credit only.
Ask an Expert