Get on the road in no time with a car loan from Positive Lending Solutions
Positive Lending Solutions has over 35 years of experience when it comes to helping people finance their new or used cars. It compares 30 of Australia’s top banks and lenders to get the best rate for you, and with its easy-to-use quote system – which can be used online or over the phone – it’s easier than ever to make your car dreams a reality.
It’s important to note that the quote you receive is obligation-free, so if it’s not what you’re after, you can go elsewhere! However, with 90% of applicants being accepted within 24 hours, you might as well see if you’re eligible.
Things to consider about finding a car loan through Positive Lending Solutions
Rates start at a competitive 5.3% p.a. However, the rate you receive will depend on your previous credit history, the length of the loan, how much you want to borrow and the bank you decide to go with. It will also depend on what kind of car you choose, your assets and liabilities.
Your interest rate will be lower if you borrow less than $18,000 and if you have a deposit. If you also have a shorter loan term, this will help lower the interest rate as well. This is because the long-term economic future is hard to predict, so lenders charge a higher rate. Your broker with Positive Lending Solutions will help you sort out the car loan terms that suit you and your situation, and will ensure you get the best car loan rate possible.
Features of Positive Lending Solutions
- Low rates. Rates start from a competitive 5.3% p.a.
- Your very own finance broker. A personal finance broker will work with you and help get the best loan for you.
- Acceptance. With its motto being “banks say no, we say yes”, you’re more likely to be accepted through Positive Lending Solutions.
- Loan terms. You’re able to get a loan from 1 year to 7 years.
- A variety of lenders. With 30 banks and lenders at its disposal, Positive Lending Solutions is able to get the best deal for you and your car.
- Tailored loans to suit your needs. Positive Lending Solutions is able to find you a loan that meets your needs. If you want to make additional repayments, it will find a loan that’ll help you do that.
- Online quote system. With a “Quick Quote” system available online, you’re able to get a quote in 24 hours. All you have to do is fill in your name, address, email, phone and postcode, which is perfect for people who are shopping around.
- Experience. With 35 years of experience when it comes to car finance, the people at Positive Lending Solutions know what they’re doing and use this experience to help you and your needs.
- Self-employed? Don’t worry about it. Positive Lending Solutions can still help you get behind the wheel of your dream car with its loans.
Fees and charges
- Additional fees and charges for setting up the loan. The maximum fee for this is $1,250. As there is a broker helping you set up your loan and managing the conversation between the banks and yourself, there are fees for this.
- Fees for paying back the loan early. This fee is included in the loan repayments, as well as the additional fees and charges.
- Interest rate charges over the life of the loan. With the loan life extending for up to 84, interest rates are bound to fluctuate. Therefore, interest rate fees are added to the loan.
How to apply for a car loan with Positive Lending Solutions
Complete the application process by clicking on “Go to Site” on the page above. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a regular income or wage
- Be able to afford the loan repayments. If you’re unable to meet the loan repayments, the loan will not be granted to you
- Be a permanent resident of Australia
The documents you need are:
- Your driver's licence
- Details of your income and employment. This usually includes 3 months of payslips
- Information regarding your assets and liabilities. If you have credit card debt, you should bring 3 months of statements
The Positive Lending Solutions car loan offers a 90% acceptance rate within 24 hours. However, you should compare other car loans before deciding if this one is right for you.