Port Fairy hotels | Where to stay in the Victoria fishing village
Compare hotels and get the latest deals on Port Fairy accommodation.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Beyond the Great Ocean Road, Port Fairy offers a picturesque stopping point west on the Victorian coast. The fishing village's handful of beaches, lighthouse and walking tracks make it a destination in its own right. Here's where to book a stay when you're in town.
Up to 75% off worldwide resort getaways
Available on stays until April 2022 on destinations including Greece, Hawaii, Koh Samui, South Korea, Barcelona and more.
Up to 50% off worldwide stays
Become a member and get up to 50% off hotels. Destinations include Australia, New Zealand, USA and more.
Extra $10 off worldwide hotels
Sign up your email address and receive discounts. Destinations include Las Vegas, London, New York, Toronto, Dubai and more. T&Cs apply.
Free nights with Best Western Rewards points
Earn points and redeem a free night on worldwide stays. Destinations include Canada, USA and more. T&Cs apply.
Up to 5% extra savings on stays
Sign up your email and become an IHG member to enjoy discounts and earn points or stays worldwide including Australia. T&Cs apply.
5% off hotel bookings
Available on your first Trip.com pre-paid hotel booking. Discount available worldwide including in Australia, New Zealand, Bali, Thailand, Fiji, US, UK and more.
Up to 25% off worldwide stays
Enroll and save 25% with Marriott Bonvoy Escapes. As a member, you can experience these exclusive benefits.
Earn a free night’s stay
Stay for 10 nights at any hotel worldwide to get a free night. Must be a Hotels.com Rewards members. Membership is free. T&Cs apply.
How did we pick these Port Fairy hotels?Our editorial team selected the Port Fairy hotels on this list based on price, location and real customer feedback from hotel booking sites and review platforms. Where applicable, we used our own personal experiences to make recommendations.
Where to book Port Fairy hotels
We update our data regularly, but information can change between updates. Confirm details with the provider you're interested in before making a decision.
Where to stay in Port Fairy
- Koroit: For stays near the Koroit Heritage Trail which has historical and architectural significance.
- Macarthur: For stays near national parks, biking tracks, lava canals and caves.
- Yambuk: For a wide range of things to do like sand dunes adventure and fishing at the famous Lake Yambuk.
- Killarney: For family friendly beach stays.
Which sites let me book Port Fairy accommodation with free cancellation?
These sites let you make a refundable booking for your trip to Port Fairy, so there's less risk of losing the cost of your stay or deposit. Some sites only offer free cancellation on select Port Fairy hotels or at a slightly higher rate, so it's best to check the terms on your booking before confirming your stay.
Most sites, like Wotif or Expedia, will clearly state whether each Port Fairy hotel is non-refundable.
Which sites let me use a coupon code to book Port Fairy accommodation?
Using one of our coupon codes at these sites will save you money on your Port Fairy stay. Some may ask you to pay for your stay upfront rather than on arrival in order to apply the code to your Port Fairy booking, but the same cancellation policy does apply so if you are able to cancel, you'll be able to get refunded.
Which sites like me book Port Fairy accommodation without a credit card?compare credit cards that offer hotel rewards here.
Which Port Fairy hotel booking sites have rewards programs?
Get access to cheaper prices, collect points toward free stays and get extra perks like Wi-Fi or breakfast if you book your Port Fairy accommodation on sites like these:
- Wotif: Part of the same family, Wotif lets you access the same benefits as the Expedia Rewards program. You'll get access to lower rates and earn points, which can be used toward discounted stays in the future. Depending on how often you make bookings, you'll be able to get bigger discounts and earn more perks like breakfast.
- Agoda: PointsMAX lets you earn up to 6,000 points for your stay that you can put toward a preferred loyalty or frequent flyer program, including KrisFlyer and Velocity.
- Trip.com: Trip Coins is Trip.com's rewards program where you can earn $1 for every 100 Trip Coins. It's free to join the program. Membership tiers from Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond have different perks to enjoy.
- Hotels.com: Collect one stamp for every night's stay. Once you stay for 10 nights, you'll be able to redeem one free night up to the average value of your previous 10 nights.
- Expedia.com.au: Access lower rates as a member and earn Expedia points on bookings, which can be used toward discounted stays in the future. Different levels of membership get you access to deeper discounts and perks, such as free breakfasts.
- Marriott: The Marriott Bonvoy Benefits program lets you earn points towards free nights, access special member rates, get free Wi-Fi with your stay and check into your room via the mobile app. There are different status levels depending on how often you stay, starting with Silver Elite (10 nights per year).
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert