Pokémon GO rewards available for an extra 3 days
72 more hours to take advantage of double XP.
Following the rough events of this past weekend's Pokémon GO Fest, developer Niantic has decided to give players around the world an extra three days to take advantage of the festival's in-game rewards. The rewards, which include double Stardust, double Candy, double XP, increased Pokémon encounters, reduced hatching distance and reduced buddy distance, will now be active worldwide until 11am AEST on 28 July (5pm 27 July PST).
Trainers, the global rewards unlocked during #PokemonGOFest have been extended 72 hours. They will now end at 5:00 P.M. PDT on July 27.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) July 25, 2017
This extension is the second of Niantic's make-good gestures, following on from the developer giving all Pokémon GO Fest attendees a full refund and US$100 in PokéCoins. The studio also made good on its promise to release the first of the game's Legendary Pokémon into the wild, with Lugia and Articuno now showing up around the world for trainers to test their strength against.
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Everything you need to know
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits
- Where to find the best price on State of Decay 2 in Australia
- Battle Royale: Treyarch says it will “do it best and better than” Fortnite, PUBG