Play real-life Pokémon GO to get Pokéburgers delivered to your door
Foodora will deliver Down N' Out's Pokéburgers to your door, but there's a catch.
Sydney's Down N' Out Burgers has been causing quite a stir over the last few days with its Pokémon themed burgers. There's the Pikachu cheeseburger, the spicy Charmander burger, and the leafy Bulbasaur burger and by all accounts they're bloody tasty.
Now, foodora and Down N' Out are delivering Pokéburgers to homes and offices as a prize in a real life Pokémon Go competition. Over the next week, (30 August to 1 September), foodora and Down 'N Out will be releasing "real-life" Pokémon into Sydney's CBD (see the freakishly huge Pikachu above for reference). Those participating in the hunt for life-sized Pokémon need to keep a keen eye on Down N' Out and foodora's Facebook pages for visual clues about the (not-so) Pocket Monster's whereabouts.
If you manage to nab a rogue Pokémon, all you need to do is take selfie with it and post in to foodora's Facebook page using the #pokemonburgerhunt. That's it. With your selfie as evidence and the oversized Pokémon now chained to a nearby radiator, foodora will reward your efforts by sending a Pokéburger to your home or work address on the spot.
The competition opens on Tuesday 30 August at 12:00pm. Happy hunting!
Latest gaming headlines
- This Pirate band will provide custom shanties while you plunder your way through Sea Of Thieves
- Google Play Instant lets you try out games without downloading anything
- Where to find the best price on Metal Gear Survive in Australia
- Atari’s new cryptocurrency and console to begin trend: Is EA next?
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 review: Wireless for less