Compare the latest and biggest bonus points deals.
Points Finder Vietnam Airlines Business Class Competition
Points Finder has partnered with Vietnam Airlines to offer a lucky winner return business class flights to Vietnam for two. The prize also includes up to two domestic business class flights within Vietnam per person.
To enter the competition, head over to our @pointsfinder Instagram Page and do the following:
- Follow the @pointsfinder profile on Instagram
- Like and comment on the competition post telling us why you want to win in 30 words or less
- Create a free Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles frequent flyer account (takes 5 minutes)
The most creative comment will win!
We'll be accepting entries up until 5:00pm AEST Friday 18 October 2019. The winner will be announced on Monday 21 October 2019.
Note: The winner will need to pay for all other costs including accommodation and transport to your nearest Vietnam Airlines port in Australia e.g Sydney or Melbourne.
This competition is neither sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
A little bit about Vietnam Airlines
- Vietnam Airlines is a 4 star airline and is part of the SkyTeam Alliance
- It has a daily direct service from Sydney/Melbourne to Ho Chi Minh and a 3x per week service from Sydney to Hanoi directly and connecting on to Indochina, Asia and Europe.
- It has a young fleet of aircraft and flies the Boeing 787 from Sydney and the Airbus 350 from Melbourne.
Terms and conditions:
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Limit one entry per person. In the event of multiple entries, all will be invalid and not considered.
6. Promotion commences on 25 September 2019. Entries close 5:00pm AEST Friday 18 October 2019, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified by Instagram DM. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
7. Judging will occur at 12:00pm AEST 21 October 2019. Judging will take place at the Finder offices: Level 10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
8. The winning entry will receive one voucher from Vietnam Airlines. The prize will be emailed to the Winner's email address provided by the Winner. The Vietnam Airlines Vouchers are valid until 31 December 2019 and travel must be done before 31 March 2020. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
12. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
Image: Vietnam Airlines