Points Finder Rewards Deals: Qantas flights, points transfers and Velocity partner offers
Score bonus points shopping with Velocity's retail partners, transferring credit card rewards points, booking Qantas flights and hotel rooms in Europe.
Whether you're shopping online or thinking of booking an exciting trip away, we've got bonus points for you.
Hop to these Easter Velocity bonus points partner offers
Velocity frequent flyer members can earn a multitude of bonus points by spending dollars at retail partners.
Midas: Get your vehicle serviced between now and 18 April 2019 and earn 6,000 bonus points.
SkyBus: Double points on select Melbourne, Gold Coast and Auckland services between now and 30 April 2019.
Onsport: Earn up to 30 Points per $1 spent online buying select items before 31 May 2019.
Autobarn: Earn 2 Velocity Points per $1 spent on purchases.
Discovery Parks and Top Parks: Online bookings until 30 April 2019 get double points (check-in by 30 June).
Receive double Qantas Points on domestic and international flights
This offer is valid for Qantas and Emirates operated domestic and international flights with a QF flight number. You need to book between 11 April 2019 and 29 February 2020. This promotion expires 11:59pm 8 April 2019.
There are no limits to the number of bookings you can make but you must register before your first booking.
Transfer credit card rewards to Qantas Points for up to a 40% bonus
If you hold a credit or charge card that allows you to transfer your bank's rewards points to Qantas Points, you could receive up to 40% more Qantas Points upon conversion. Here's how the different points offers are tiered:
- Transfer to 2,000,000 Qantas Points or higher – earn 40% more Qantas Points
- 500,001 - 1,999,999 Qantas Points – earn 25% more Qantas Points
- Up to 500,000 Qantas Points – earn 15% more Qantas Points
This bonus offer is only available until 14 April 2019, so don't miss out.
Bonuses for American Express cardholders at Vivid Sydney festival
Australia's premier winter festival, Vivid Sydney, runs from 24 May to 15 June 2019. This year, American Express card members are being offered a range of travel and hotel deals in conjunction with the city's festivities.
There are three major offers you can take advantage of. These include:
- Spend $400 or more at Hilton and receive $80 back, for up to three occasions. This spend must be online or in person at a participating Hilton properties by 31 July 2019, and is limited to the first 30,000 cards.
- Spend $400 or more at Marriott Bonvoy and receive $100 back. This spend must be online or in-person at participating Marriott Bonvoy properties in Australia by 30 June 2019, and is limited to the first 20,000 cards.
- Receive 12% off participating hotels with Expedia. You must visit Expedia's website and enter the coupon code AMEXVIVID19 on bookings of $300 or more by 28 April 2019. Stays must be completed by 30 June 2019.
You can also visit the American Express Lounge for a drink and to soak up all the fascinating lights around the harbour. The lounge is open to cardholders only from 24 May to 15 June, Monday to Sunday 5:30pm - 10:30pm.
Save 5% off Velocity Points put towards hotel bookings in Europe
If you redeem Velocity Points on hotel stays in Europe by 7 April 2019, you'll save 5% off the points portion of the booking. You can book hotels in popular destinations such as Croatia, France, Greece, Italy, Spain, the United Kingdom and more. This offer is valid on Velocity hotel bookings between now and 22 July 2019.
Points Finder Rewards Deals highlights the latest credit card, airline and frequent flyer rewards offers. Check back every Friday for the latest deals and to find out how you can get more out of your points this week.
- Ask Finder: What happens to Emirates during the Southern Runway closure?
- How to earn frequent flyer points with Mastercard, Visa or eftpos gift cards
- FULL GUIDE: How American Express card rewards are changing
- Points Finder Rewards Deals: IHG Rewards, Vibe Hotels and Virgin Australia Holidays
- Qantas Domestic Business Lounge Melbourne Review