Points Finder Reward Deals: Velocity, Bonvoy, World of Hyatt, Wine and Uber
Grab double status credits with Velocity and bonus points for hotel stays and wine.
This week there are bonus points offers on wine available through both Velocity and Qantas, bonus hotel rewards points for points purchases, and a Virgin Australia double status credits promotion. There are also even more targeted supermarket bonus points deals.
Here are all the key bonus deals you should know about this week:
Virgin Double Status credits offer
While not a bonus points deal, Virgin Australia has launched a double status credits offer earlier this week which runs until 24 November 2019. Reaching a higher status level can see you earn more points for flights and get access to Virgin's airport lounges.
To be eligible, you need to register for the deal on the Velocity website, then book an eligible flight before 24 November. Your flights will need to be booked for travel between 18 November 2019 and 13 October 2020, and you'll receive the status credits within four weeks of completing the flights.
If you're looking for the best ways to maximise this deal, we've written a guide to one of the best status run opportunities in this deal which could see you earn up to 760 Status Credits in one run.
Buy discounted Bonvoy and World of Hyatt hotel points
Bonvoy currently has a 30% bonus on points purchased before 22 December 2019. Bonvoy is also doubling the maximum number of points you can buy annually from 50,000 to 100,000 until the promotion ends. To be eligible for this deal you'll need to purchase 2,000+ points.
World of Hyatt is offering a similar deal with a 40% bonus when you buy at least 5,000 points. This deal is active until 31 December 2019, and to see it you'll need to log into your World of Hyatt account.
Up to 10,000 bonus Velocity Points on wine
Velocity is celebrating the launch of its Velocity Wine Store by giving customers up to 10,000 bonus Velocity Points. If you spend $180 or more in a single transaction you'll earn 5,000 bonus Velocity Points, and if you spend $360 or more in a single transaction you'll earn 10,000 bonus Velocity Points. This offer ends 19 December 2019.
Up to 20,000 bonus Qantas Points on selected Qantas Wine cases
Qantas Wine is giving up to 20,000 bonus points per case on selected wines until 3 December 2019 as part of its Christmas Bonanza.
Woolworths Rewards Hub Spin Surprise bonus points
Woolworths has introduced Rewards Hub terminals at a number of its stores across Australia. You can use these hubs to activate Woolworths Rewards offers, check your weekly specials and enter exclusive competitions. Selected hubs are also offering a "Spin Surprise" competition where you can win bonus Woolworths Points when you login and play.
Offers still active
- Up to 40,000 bonus Velocity Points with Optus. Velocity and Optus have recently partnered together, and you can earn up to 40,000 bonus Velocity Points on eligible phone plans until 9 December 2019.
- 10 million Qantas Points competition. Qantas is giving away one million Qantas Points to 10 winners. To enter you'll need to register on the Qantas website by 15 December 2019.
- 15% bonus Velocity Points on transfers from a variety of reward programs. Velocity is giving away 15% bonus points on transfers from a range of rewards programs, including flybuys and KrisFlyer. Check out our previous Rewards Roundup to see the full list of participating partners.
- 1,000 bonus Velocity Points with Ola. Rideshare app Ola is giving new customers 1,000 bonus Velocity Points on their first ever ride.
- Qantas Car insurance bonus deal. Qantas' new car insurance product is giving new customers up to 20,000 bonus Qantas Points for new policies.
- AustralianSuper bonus Qantas Points deal. AustralianSuper is also giving new members 20,000 bonus Qantas Points when at least $350 is contributed into a new account within the first 6 months.
Check your email inbox to see if you've received any of these targeted offers
- Woolworths Rewards. Woolworths Rewards has been sending out targeted offers of bonus points on every instore and online shop at Woolworths. The offers we saw were 3x points on every shop at Woolworths until 24 November.
- Flybuys. Flybuys has sent out a number of different targeted deals recently. Some require you to spend over a certain amount each week for a number of weeks to qualify for bonus flybuys, whereas others are one-off deals with a smaller number of bonus points offered.
Points Finder Reward Deals highlights the latest credit card, airline and frequent flyer rewards offers. Check back every Friday for the latest deals and to find out how you can get more out of your points this week.
- Virgin Australia’s sale is flying you across the country from $69
- 7 things I learned from having to cancel my domestic trip | A couple of travel makers
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- What Virgin’s CEO switch means for the future
- Which airline stocks are beating the rest in 2020?