Points Finder Reward Deals: Qantas Wine, American Express, Hertz and AAdvantage
Score bonus points booking flights, buying miles, using your credit card, renting cars and purchasing wines.
Whether you're shopping online or thinking of booking an exciting trip away, we've got bonus points for you.
Enjoy 10,000 bonus Velocity Points booking Virgin Australia flights
If you book an eligible return flight with Virgin Australia or Delta Air Lines to Los Angeles between July 4 2019 and July 28 2019 you'll receive 10,000 bonus Velocity Points. Eligible travel dates are between 4 July 2019 and 23 June 2020, inclusive. You will need to book flights departing Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane to Los Angeles.
To participate simply enter your membership number on Virgin Australia's website to activate this promotion.
Earn up to 100,000 bonus AAdvantage Miles buying miles
American Airlines is offering its frequent flyer members the opportunity to save up to 10% off and the ability to earn bonus miles when you purchase at least 11,000 AAdvantage miles between now and August 2 2019.
Here's the bonus points breakdown:
- 11,000 - 20,000 points = 2,500 bonus points
- 21,000 - 50,000 points = 5,000 bonus points
- 51,000 - 75,000 points = 15,000 bonus points + 10% Off
- 76,000 - 100,000 points = 27,500 bonus points + 10% Off
- 101,000 - 125,000 points = 45,000 bonus points + 10% Off
- 126,000 - 149,000 points = 70,000 bonus points + 10% Off
- 150,000 points = 100,000 bonus points + 10% Off
The price of your purchase will be in US dollars. Your credit card company may add a currency conversion fee. Buying the maximum amount of miles is the cheapest option at 1.73 US cents per mile.
See American Airlines' website for the full list of terms and conditions associated with this promotion.
American Express offers members discounts and cashback incentives
American Express has a bunch of new cardholder offers and benefits. These deals expire July and August.
- Virgin Wines Australia - Spend $150 or more, get $50 back
- The Big Banana Fun Park - Spend $50 or more, get $15 back
- Suttons Group - Spend $125 or more, get $25 back
- Western Toyota - Spend $125 or more, get $25 back
- Mosman Toyota - Spend $125 or more, get $25 back
- HP - Spend $750 or more, get $150 back
- House of Pocket Venues - Spend $40 or more, get $10 back
- City Perfume - 15% off in-store and online
- American Express Invites - American Express Invites Lounges
See American Express' website for further details on these promotions and for all the terms and conditions.
Earn double points and win flight vouchers renting with Hertz
Book a rental vehicle with Hertz by 31 May 2019 and travel before 31 July 2019, and you'll score double Velocity Points as well as go into the draw for the chance to win 1 of 50 $500 flight vouchers. See here for more details.
Score up to 10,000 bonus points on Qantas Wine purchases
Qantas Wine is offering frequent flyer members the opportunity to earn up to 10,000 bonus Qantas Points when you purchase a case of red wine. Select from cases of light bodied blends to bold and intense red varieties.
Receive bonus points buying new release Woodlands Cabernet Merlot 2017, Alkoomi Cabernet Sauvignon Black Label 2016 served in Qantas Business and Langmeil Steadfast Shiraz Cabernet 2017 exclusive to Qantas Wine.
These bonus points offers end 31 July 2019, unless sold our prior. See Qantas Wine's website for details.
Upgrade your Hilton Honors status with a Visa card
While the Hilton Honors loyalty program is free to join at any time, you typically need to have purchased and booked several stays per year to reach a higher membership tier. Skip ahead using your Visa card.
Ready to enjoy bonus points, free reward nights and complimentary room upgrades? Visa Platinum, Visa Signature and Visa Infinite cardholders can upgrade their Hilton Honors account status by registering for this deal and completing two qualifying stays. Find out all you need to know about this offer.
Qantas Frequent Flyer overhaul: All the changes explained
Australian airline Qantas will add one million extra Classic Reward seats each year for frequent flyers, cut carrier charges for international reward seats and introduce a new lifetime Platinum membership as part of a huge set of changes to its Qantas Frequent Flyer scheme. Find out more about these developments.
Points Finder Rewards Deals highlights the latest credit card, airline and frequent flyer rewards offers. Check back every Friday for the latest deals and to find out how you can get more out of your points this week.
- Why I paid $10 more to earn credit card points on a Qantas flight
- Exclusive: Get 15,000 extra Qantas Points on top of existing card offers
- Earn free Qantas or Velocity Points at JB Hi-Fi: Get in quick!
- Should I take my Qantas Loyalty Bonus as points or Status Credits?
- When do frequent flyer reward seats become available?