finder.com.au Money Podcast #9 – Cheap travel tips with Steph
The finder.com.au Money Podcast returns this week, with tales of gorilla-shaped Cheetos, exorbitant public servant salaries and bad news for prospective home buyers. Plus, Liz, Adam and Marc are joined by travel writer Stephanie Yip, who shares her tips for travelling on a budget and how not to wake up in a burlap sack in a ditch.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- Mastercard will allow you to authenticate payments with a selfie in 2017
- Gap between personal loans and home loans wider than ever
- Million dollar suburbs becoming the norm
- 85% of Australians don't know their home loan rate
- Hot Cheeto Harambe sells for almost $100,000
- Melania Trump's lawsuit on the Daily Mail
- Cheapest times to fly
- 10 things to pack when going off the beaten track
- Best days of the week to find Australia flight sales
Question of the week: What is your most unfortunate travel story involving money?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!