finder.com.au Money Podcast #7 – Christmas debt tips and foul-mouthed Hatchimals with Sally
On this episode of the finder.com.au podcast, we welcome credit card writer Sally McMullen who shares tips to get you past that Christmas debt hangover. Plus, Adam, Liz and Marc discuss foul-mouthed Hatchimals, the ethical dilemma of unlocked bank doors and customer service stuff-ups.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- 2016 saw homes grow at their fastest rate since 2009
- Westpac $200 offer for all babies born in 2017
- Dolemite the movie
- Gold making its first annual gain in four years
- Passports, prescription medicines, kids dental and backpacker tax will be more expensive in 2017
- Landlord introduces coin operated toilet (fake news)
- Hairdresser introduces $10 surcharge for crying kids
- Hatchimals found swearing
- Man walks into Commonwealth Bank branch left unlocked on New Years Day
- House sold in Ohio for $1
- Everything you need to know about debt consolidation
- Everything you need to know about balance transfers
Question of the week: What is the worst service you've received or seen from a company?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!