finder.com.au Money Podcast #6 – Apple Pay with Angus
This week on the finder.com.au podcast, Liz, Marc and Adam discuss why housing affordability has been put in the too-hard basket, the ongoing saga of the £5 note and, of course, the finer points of emu investment. We also welcome Editor-in-chief Angus Kidman, who demystifies the stoush over Apple Pay. All that, plus your feedback.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- Housing affordability inquiry makes zero recommendations
- We can find a house for The Block 2017, but not for anyone else
- Jane Austen engraving on the £5 pound note
- Bill Gates is the best Secret Santa
- How much does Mariah Carey STILL earn from All I Want For Christmas?
- Apple Pay: The Basics
- Mobile payment systems
Question of the week: What piece of technology would you give or invent to make Santa’s job easier?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!