finder.com.au Money Podcast #5 – How the RBA affects home loan rates and buttery money
This week on the finder.com.au podcast, Marc, Adam and Liz chat about the value of Santa’s home, ad nauseam banking inquiries and why you should always butter your money. We also take an in-depth look at why home loan interest rates change, and what you can do to prepare.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- Petrol getting more expensive in time for Christmas
- £5 note contains animal fat
- Santa's house on Zillow
- Fake $50 notes found in Tasmania
- How does the RBA cash rate affect home loan rates?
- 5 ways to prepare for home loan rate hikes
Question of the week: Which fictional character's home would you want to live in and why?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!