finder.com.au Money Podcast #4 – Christmas budgeting and fantasy gifts
On this week’s episode of the finder.com.au podcast, we welcome fintech writer Liz Barry and discuss what not to do in a job interview, the Trump effect on home loan rates and Christmas gifts no-one needs. Plus, we offer tips on how to navigate the Christmas season without bankrupting yourself, and we hear your outlandish renovation ideas.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- Trump's effect on fixed rate home loans
- Coupon codes for Christmas presents
- Christmas credit cards guide
- Balance transfer guide
Question of the week: What is the dodgiest money saving scheme you've ever taken part in?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!