finder.com.au Money Podcast #35: Angus Kidman chats to us about The Block 2017
This week on the podcast we chat to finder.com.au Editor-in-Chief Angus Kidman about The Block 2017, including recent ratings, the contestants, what we've learned so far and the choice of homes. We also talk to Angus about the latest CBA annual report and shrinking branch sizes, and recent changes to domestic travel in Australia.
Also on the show, Adam and Marc talk about the First Home Super Saver Scheme, rising first home buyer numbers, 3-metre wide London apartments and bungled millionaire matchmaking.
Listen or download the episode below
To download press the button.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in the podcast
- First home buyer numbers rise in June
- Industry Super Australia argues that the First Home Super Saver Scheme will hurt Aussie's superannuation balances
- 3m-wide London alleyway is being transformed into a five-floor home
- Heidi Williams sues millionaire matchmaker Patti Stanger over bad matches
- The Block 2017 recaps
- Angus' CBA annual report findings
- How much sooner do you need to get to the airport now?
- Mortgage Broker Ghost Lover by Angus Kidman