finder.com.au Money Podcast #34: Peer-to-peer lending with Danny John from SocietyOne
This week we welcome Danny John from SocietyOne to chat us about peer-to-peer lending. We touched on what peer-to-peer lending is, how it works and its future in Australia. We also talked about how the banking landscape in Australia is changing, including open banking and the slow uptake of positive credit reporting in Australia.
Also on the podcast Adam, Liz and Marc talk about home loan rate movements, Liz's AI home invasion, Apple's huge cash reserves and research about the 10 year performance of different asset classes in Australia (hint: residential property won).
Listen or download the episode below
To download press the button.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in the podcast
- Why now might be the best time to refinance your home loan
- India not allowing self-driving cars
- Russell Investments research shows residential property best performing asset over 10 years, shares in fifth place
- Apple has huge cash reserves bigger than some countries
- Woman gets plastic surgery to avoid huge debts
- Facebook didn't shut down their chat bot out of panic, the program just ended
- Danny John
- The basics of peer-to-peer lending
ASX sharemarket game leaderboard as of 8/8/17