finder.com.au Money Podcast #33: Asher Tan from CoinJar blows our mind with bitcoin
This week we chat to Asher Tan from CoinJar about cryptocurrencies, the future of bitcoin and ethereum and how CoinJar fits into it. We also briefly touched on bitcoin’s mysterious origins and the problems and risks associated with a currency which has no governing body.
Also on the show Liz, Adam and Marc talk about renting the holiday house from The Castle, census data about empty houses, failed armed robberies, interactive debit cards and what it means to be rich in Australia.
Listen or download the episode below
To download press the button.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in the podcast
- Census 2016 empty house claims
- Renters now outnumber homeowners in more than 150 LGAs
- Student makes interactive debt card
- The Castle Bonnie Doon holiday house available for rent on airbnb
- Comedian carries out bungled armed robbery for fame
- To be rich in Australia you need $5.3 million
- Asher Tan
- Beginners guide to bitcoin