finder.com.au Money Podcast #31: Alistair Lamond from Skippr educates us about small business cash flow
This week we welcome Alistair Lamond onto the show to talk to us about how small business owners can get on top of the most important part of their business: their cash flow. Also on the show Adam, Liz and Marc tackle low rate home loans which are too good to be true, The Block 2017, stamp duty vs land tax and more.
Listen or download the episode below
To download press the button.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in the podcast
- CBA separates home loan and credit card applications
- Taxing empty homes may help housing affordability crisis
- Tic Toc can approve home loans in 22 minutes
- The Block 2017 premieres 30 July
- Governor's mansion can be yours for free, if you can move it
- Selfie causes funny art installation domino fall
- Alistair Lamond's twitter profile
- Wave Accounting