finder.com.au Money Podcast #30: Chris Brycki from Stockspot teaches us about investing in ETFs
This week we chat with Chris Brycki from Stockspot about the process of investing in ETFs and shares. Also on the podcast the crew talk about the new Census 2016 findings, HSBC's property price forecasts for 2018 and tax for small businesses.
Listen or download the episode below
To download press the button.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in the podcast
- Think twice about claiming your laundry as a tax deduction
- Census 2016 housing findings part two
- Westpac's Keyboard extension banned by Apple
- HSBC forecasts single digit property growth for Sydney and Melbourne for the next 18 months
- R2-D2 original droid sells for $2.76 USD
- Man finds 300 year old log cabin in old house
- The Queen's income set to double
- The Stockspot Australian ETF Report 2017
- Find out more about Stockspot
Roadtest for this week: Liz must drink coffee brought from home
Send your money tips, tricks and apps to firstname.lastname@example.org for the crew to test out each week!