finder.com.au Money Podcast #29: Auctioneer Damien Cooley gives us an insider’s view to the property market
This week Damien Cooley from Cooley Auctions gives us a view of the property market straight from the auction frontlines. Also Adam and Marc talk about the possibility of eight rate rises over two years, Census 2016 findings and a whole lot more.
Listen or download the episode below
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in the podcast
- Census 2016 initial findings
- CBA lifts interest only home loan rates
- 1 in 4 property buyers are choosing to rentvest
- Demographics of Sydney's Ferrari buyers
- Potential Martin Shkreli jurors can't be impartial
- Former RBA board member forecasts cash rate to go up eight times over two years
- Find out more about Cooley Auctions
Roadtest for this week: Adam and Marc test out Pocketbook
Send your money tips, tricks and apps to firstname.lastname@example.org for the crew to test out each week!