finder.com.au Money Podcast #28: Getting our debts under control with Money Magazine’s Effie Zahos
This week the crew chats to Effie Zahos, Editor of Money Magazine about getting debt under control, how to save for a home deposit and a whole lot more. Also on the show, Adam, Marc and Liz explore the high stakes world of avocado theft, and Liz harps on about harpoon gun damage home insurance claims.
Listen or download the episode below
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in the podcast
- 63.2% of Aussies believe that only people with a lot of money can achieve the dream of homeownership
- The guaranteed rent guide
- Best airlines revealed
- This week's flight sales
- ScoMo proposed credit card changes to protect against predatory lending
- Three workers in California steal almost $400,000 in avocados
- Weird and whacky home insurance claims
- Making Money by Paul Clithero (recommended by Effie)
- Barefoot Investor by Scott Pape (recommended by Effie)
- Find out how to compare super accounts
- Money Magazine Best of the Best Awards 2017
Question of the week: What is your best money hack/app or tip for the podcast crew to try out next week?
Send your replies to email@example.com!