finder.com.au Money Podcast #23: Spotcap’s Lachlan Heussler on the future of finance, the Budget and small business
On this episode of the finder.com.au Money Podcast, we chat with Spotcap's Lachlan Heussler about the future of fintech and the Budget's impact on small business. Plus, Marc, Liz and Adam give an update on Thunderdome, discuss the ongoing troubles faced by Topshop and blow the lid off the tyranny of Big Grape.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- 1 in 12 Australian households to become long term renters
- ASIC fines Motor Finance Wizard $11 million
- Man spied on by Woolworths after compo claim
- 3/4 people don't care about mobile payments
- Australia's new richest person is Anthony Pratt the cardboard box king
Question of the week: What frivolous law suit would you most like to make?
Drop your answer into the comment box below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.