finder.com.au Money Podcast #20: Bosco Tan helps you get control of your spending
This week on the finder.com.au Money Podcast, we chat to Pocketbook founder Bosco Tan, who tells us how the app can help you take control of your spending. Also, Liz, Adam and Marc talk about dodgy compensation claims, snoozing solicitors and why old-timey cartographers were idiots.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- Bitcoin values soar
- Woman smashes herself in the head to get compensation payout
- Rare map of Australia to go on auction
- What small business wants out of the budget
- Scott Morrison to consider further action if budget considerations don't make housing more affordable
- Pocketbook free download link
- Pocketbook wins finder.com.au innovation awards for Best Personal Finance App
Question of the week: What is the silliest thing you regularly purchase?
Drop your answer into the comment box below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.