finder.com.au Money Podcast #18: The Property Couch’s Ben Kingsley answers your investment questions
On this episode of the finder.com.au Money Podcast, we welcome Ben Kingsley, chair of the Property Investment Professionals of Australia and co-host of the Property Couch podcast. Also, Liz, Adam and Marc chat through big developments in the housing market, changes to 457 visa rules and finding hidden treasure in your local cafe.
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Notes and links mentioned in this episode
- Ben Kingsley, CEO and Founder of Empower Wealth
- The Property Couch Podcast with Ben Kingsley and Bryce Holdaway
- Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA)
- The finder.com.au money podcast competition! Closes soon!
- The 457 visa full job list changes and migration agent help
- Sydney median house price is now $1,151,565
- For the first time in Australia, more apartments have been built than houses