finder.com.au Money Podcast #10 – How to beat uber surge pricing and wedding traditions
On the finder.com.au Money Podcast 10th Episode Spectacular, we discuss the investor crackdown and the sad demise of the Monopoly thimble. Plus we get the lowdown on Uber surge pricing and money-saving wedding hacks from insights director Graham Cooke.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- CBA and Macquarie investor restrictions
- Best countries for first home buyers
- RBA research shows loans from the bank of mum and dad have doubled since the 70s
- What would it cost to buy TV's most famous homes?
- How to beat the heat in your home
- You paid WHAT for that?
- Uber upgrades allows drivers to earn money en-route to work
- Bank of England refuses to remove the 5 pound note which contains animal products
- Man pays $3000 bill at the DMV in pennies
- Thimble dropped from new Monopoly game
- Graham's Insights Blog
- When is Uber is more expensive than a taxi
- How to save money on your wedding by ditching tradition
Question of the week: What was your worst uber/taxi experience?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!