finder.com.au Money Podcast #1 – Tracker mortgages, credit scoring and doomsday prepping
This week on the finder.com.au podcast, we discuss Australia’s growing avocado toast controversy, a unique new home loan product and why tiny houses are easy picking for thieves. We’re also joined by finder.com.au Editor-in-Chief Angus Kidman, who demystifies credit scoring and helps us figure out which horror movie monster would have the easiest time getting a loan.
Listen or download the episode below
- Download the episode here by right clicking this link and clicking 'save link as'
- Stream the episode on a separate page here
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes
Notes and links mentioned in this podcast
- Horror houses and what they would cost you
- Adam's weekly column on infamous houses around Australia
- The Block 2016 recaps
- Tracker mortgages
- Get your free credit score and find out how it works
- Music - The Pirate and The Dancer by Rolemusic
Question of the week: What is the most useless piece of financial advice you've ever received?
Leave your answer in the comment box below!