Organise your appointments, tasks and notes with a pocket calendar and start 2016 with a bang.
A pocket calendar is an information planner that fits into breast pocket located on the inside of a suit jacket. It looks like a common chequebook and its little size makes it possible to carry the calendar in a jacket pocket, a purse, a laptop bag or briefcase.
What is a pocket calendar?
The usual content of a pocket calendar consists of pages that are similar to a wall calendar. Generally a full month is arranged on one or two pages and includes adequate space to permit the user to write reminders on each date.
This feature makes it possible for you to compose swift entries concerning appointments, memorable days, or any other information that the user wishes to document. This pocket calendar usually covers a total of fourteen months.
Some types of pocket calendars have contents which do not end with smaller calendar month pages. Usually these are also utilised as day planner and incorporate other pages to record information. The typical information includes travel expenses, holidays, mailing addresses, email addresses and phone numbers.
How to use a pocket calendar
Generally there are various kinds of pocket calendars and you should know which of these calendars fit you. There are some few tips which can be of help to you;
- Select a calendar which is portable and fits easily in your pocket or purse.
- Choose calendar which provides adequate space to write your appointments.
- Pick calendar which have a right format and fits to your requirement.
- Opt for calendar which has sufficient space for recording related information.
- Pick out a calendar which is visible and open to family members.
Best pocket calendars 2016
Hello Kitty 2 Year Monthly Pocket Planner 2014 to 2015
Amazon US site
BookFactory® 2015 Weekly Pocket Calendar
Amazon US site
Handprint Wallet Calendar
Flower Wallet Calendar
Shop pocket calendars by design
Grocery Wallet Calendar
Grand Piano Wallet Calendar
Workout Pocket Calendar
Space Pocket Calendar
Wood Carving Wallet Calendar
Junk Removal Wallet Calendar
Best places to buy pocket calendars
Current stationary deals and specials
|JustFlowers - $10 Off On Orders Of $50 Or More||Shop online today at JustFlower and save $10 off for orders over $50 or more when you use this coupon.||
Show code JF****
After the store tab opens, come back to copy the code
How to use your pocket calendar in 2016
- Choose the right planner. Pick a planner that fits inside a special pocket or pouch in your bag.
Put a name in your planner. This is important in order that it will not be ignored, because objects with a name are usually given importance and top priority.
- Make the planner a part of your daily routine. Bring your planner wherever you go and make it a habit to check it every day.
- Update your planner when significant events happened. Always write events in the planner as soon as it happened.
- Learn to use backward planning. Put a day or a week back to remind yourself that your due date is approaching.
- Apply a colour-coding system. Stick some coloured stickers in your planner as reminders that your due date or significant event is forthcoming.
- Place everything in your planner. This will give you a good outlook and full control of all the activities which will lead you to a successful project implementation.
- Use flags in your planner. Put sticky-note flags to indicate the finishing time of a large project.
- Keep hold of old pages. There is some old information in your planner that needs to be reviewed at a later date.
Tips on how to make the most out of your pocket calendar
- Make your calendar handy. This means that wherever you are, or whenever you need your pocket calendar, you can easily use it.
- Write appointments and tasks immediately. This will prevent you from forgetting and missing important items and tasks.
- Frequently review your pocket calendar. This will avoid in missing any of your appointments and tasks and will know in advance possible conflict.
- If you are using electronic calendar, set alarm for your appointment. Allow reasonable time for preparation and allowance for travel time.
- Use automatic features for reminder, if you are using electronic calendar. This will help you remind recurring appointments and memorable dates such as spouse’ birthday, wedding anniversary, parents and children’s birthdays.