P&O Sale: Premium drinks pack, free OBC and discounts
A toast to hot deals.
Here's your chance to spend less with discounts, and get more with a host of P&O deals, all at the same time. There are three overlapping offers you can pick up, and at prices like these you might as well.
Simply choose whether you prefer the drinks package or the onboard credit (OBC), then look for a nice discount to use it with.
- Premium Drinks Package - Book a 7+ night cruise between 18 October and 12 December 2017 and get the P&O Premium Drinks Pack with it.
- Free OBC - Book a cruise of 6 nights or less between 18 October and 12 December 2017 and get $50 to $200 free OBC (on board credit) included.
- And big savings - Some eligible cruises are as much as half off.
OBC or drinks package. Which is better value?
The drinks come with cruises of 7 nights or more, and the OBC with cruises of 6 nights or less. A handful of week-long cruises are the exception. With those you can choose which deal you want to add.
But other than that, the value for money of each depends on what you're after. If you're going to use it the drinks package is potentially more dollars saved, but the OBC can be spent on anything you want instead of just drinks.
How the drinks pack works
The drinks package is basically free drinks, with the following conditions:
- It applies to individual beverages of up to $12. Anything more expensive than that will be full price.
- It applies to a single beverage per order. If you order multiple drinks at once it will only apply to the most expensive individual beverage under $12 in that order.
- It's available for the first and second guests per room. So if there are two of you, you can order the "free" drinks (up to $12) two by two
Basically, avoid cocktails and the top shelf stuff and don't order more than one or two at a time depending, and it's basically on the house. Also, note that this drinks package is a standard inclusion with Value Plus bookings anyway, so there's no point combining it with those.
And you also need to be over 18 to use it. Even in international waters.
- Sound good? Check out the eligible Premium Drinks Package cruises here.
How the OBC works
Book an eligible cruise and get free OBC.
- $50 for interior/oceanview rooms
- $100 for balcony rooms and suites
The exception is the 7 Night Melbourne Cup Sailings where your OBC is doubled. So $100 for interior/oceanview rooms and $200 for balcony rooms and suites.
- Sound good? Check out the eligible OBC cruises here.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?