P&O’s $49 deposit sale: Our top 5 Australian sailing picks
Plus room upgrades are back and up to $300 in onboard spending credit is yours for the taking.
With the threat of COVID-19 on a steady decline Down Under, cruising may be on the horizon sooner than expected.
The latest P&O Cruises sale not only has sailings starting from $342 per person, but itineraries are set to depart from 19 June 2021 following right through into 2022.
Head over to P&O Cruises to check out the full list of itineraries and book your next escape.
Luckily for you, we did a deep dive into what's on offer and picked our top five sailings that we think you'll love.
Kicking things off we have:
- 3-night Classic Short Break sailing headed for the crystal waters of Cairns from $342 per person
- 3-night Sapphire Coast Food Festival sailing down the New South Wales coastline from $349 per person
- 4-night Whitsundays cruise through Australia's tropical north from $479 per person
- 5-night Taste of Tasmania cruise entailing all things flavour from $549 per person
- 4-night Southern Getaway sailing across Adelaide, Port Lincoln and Kangaroo Island from $562 per person
To score the free room upgrade, simply select a balcony room on your choice of Pacific Explorer, Pacific Adventure or Pacific Encounter.
Don't miss out! This P&O Cruises sale is only available until 6 April 2021, unless sold out prior.
Let's get into those T&Cs
We read those seemingly endless terms and conditions so you don't have to.
- This P&O Cruises sale only applies on P&O's Value and Value Plus fares.
- Final payment is due 75 days prior to the departure of your cruise.
- Onboard spending credit is per room. The amount you receive depends on the length of your cruise and type of suite, all the details can be found here.
Cruises due to depart on or before 30 November 2021 are eligible for the P&O Assurance. This allows you to cancel your cruise up to 75 days prior to sailing free of charge and receive a refund if you book before 6 April 2021.
If you need to cancel at least 14 days prior to your departure, your cancellation fees will be reimbursed as a Future Cruise Credit.
This P&O Cruises sale has its sights on destinations including the Whitsunday Coast, Kangaroo Island, Moreton Island, Brisbane, Hobart and Norfolk Island so don't wait around.