P&O Cruises launches $1 deposit sale
Plus, score up to $150 in on-board credit.
Over 40 itineraries can be saved with just a $1 deposit and each room also scores some on-board credit. This ranges from $50–$150 per room depending on your itinerary and is available to the first 2 guests in the room only.
Cruises are wide and varied meaning there's bound to be one you can hop on to suit your cruise style, length and destination dreams.
Cheap thrills come in the form of 3-night Food and Wine cruises from Adelaide. They start from $398.82 per person, based on a 4-people room and there's a bonus $50 on-board spending money included to tide you over while at sea.
Alternatively you could do something different and hop onto a theme-night cruise like this Tribute To the King sailing or 80s cruises which sing their way through Australian waters over 3 musically rich days.
Event cruises aren't excluded from the sale either, giving you the chance to book that 2019 or 2020 Melbourne Cup, Christmas, New Year's Eve, Australian Open Tennis, Australia Day and even Dark Mofo cruise.
All sailings depart after 15 February 2019 though there are trips to last you deep into 2020.
Well, what are you waiting for? Secure your next adventure on P&O Cruises for $1 here.
This sale ends 26 February 2018 or when cabins sell out.
- UPDATED: What to know about the Tasmanian border reopening
- Klook’s new tour brings a taste of Europe to the Hunter Valley: Here’s our review
- Queensland reopens its borders to NSW: Here’s what you need to know
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?