Kids sail for free with the latest P&O Cruises sale
The whole family is in for buckets of fun.
EXTENDED: This sale has been extended until 16 March 2020, unless sold out prior.
There's nothing better than a holiday that keeps the entire family entertained, and P&O Cruises has just the sale for you.
So here's everything you need to know. Kids sail free when purchasing two adult fares on selected cruises. Prices are based on per person and can be combined with the current P&O Cruises Buy 2 Get 2 Free offer. Fares are also based on a complete quad or triple berth cabin and offer is not valid on five and eight berth cabins.
Now that the fine print is out of the way, these are the endless options of sailings you could be departing on. Set sail from $146 for a 3-night cruise from Melbourne to Brisbane, a 3-night Comedy Cruise from Adelaide to Melbourne starting from $154 or 4-nights aboard to the Whitsundays from $349 per person.
The list of destinations ranges from ports across Australia, New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Fiji, New Guinea, Indonesia, New Zealand and Malaysia (just to name a few). So we think it's safe to say that you won't be short on itinerary.
The sailings don't stop there with 5-nights aboard the Melbourne International Comedy Cruise from $351, 17-nights sailing through Brisbane, Bali, Lombok and Singapore from $794 and 14-nights cruising Norfolk Island, Suva and Nuku alofa from $902 per person.
We think you'll love these fares also:
- 10-nights to Vanuatu via Mystery Island from $514 per person
- 12-nights to Fiji via Noumea from $523 per person
- 13-nights to New Zealand via Bay of Islands from $970 per person
- 18-nights to Singapore via Penang from $1,065 per person
Already packing the towels and sunscreen? Head over to P&O Cruises now to lock in the next family holiday.
You'll have to be quick, this sale ends midnight 25 February 2020 unless sold out prior.
- International travel updates: Cook Islands, Thailand, Singapore latest changes
- I travelled 542km on a train for free just because
- New Zealand reopens: Travel rules explained + getting there
- Holiday hack: Get $450 off Easter travel with your state vouchers
- International travel updates: New Zealand, Bali, New Caledonia latest changes