The latest P&O Cruises sale has you sailing in 2022 from $249
You'll have to hurry, this flash sale is set to go as quickly as it came.
P&O Cruises has its sights on 2022 and we think you're going to love the prices it has in store for you.
Kicking off at an incredible $249 per person is the 3-night Sydney Comedy Cruise on the Pacific Adventure.
When can you set sail into the sunset again? These cruises depart from 29 October 2021 and run right through 2022.
This one isn't rocket science, if you're keen to lock in your rooms head over to P&O Cruises before time runs out.
The sale tickets certainly don't stop there, with:
- Moreton Island 4-night sailing from $299 per person
- The Whitsundays 4-night sailing from $299 per person
- Kangaroo Island 4-night sailing from $399 per person
- Southern Getaway 4-night sailing from $399 per person
- Exmouth 4-night sailing from $399 person
Destinations include the Solomon Islands, Noumea, Norfolk Island, New Zealand, Fiji, Australia and a mystery island.
We couldn't skip these itineraries either. Enjoy a 7-night cruise Barrier Reef Discovery from $549, 8-nights aboard A Taste of Tasmania from $649 and 12-nights on a Fiji Adventure from $899 per person.
Don't wait around, you only have until midnight 26 February 2021 to book unless sold out prior.
What are the terms and conditions?
Now for those exciting terms and conditions (don't worry, we've read them and have the important details for you).
- Prices are marked per person in complete quad rooms or twin rooms.
- If you book within 75 days of departure, with the full amount payable at the time of the booking.
- A 50% non-refundable deposit applies with your full payment due 75 days before your cruise. Surcharges may apply to bookings.
Cruises due to depart on or before 30 November 2021 are eligible for the P&O Assurance. This allows you to cancel your cruise up to 75 days prior to sailing for free and receive a refund if you book before 6 April 2021.
It doesn't stop there either. If you decide to cancel at least 14 days prior to your departure, your cancellation fees will be reimbursed as a Future Cruise Credit.